25.3.11

Allow Snappy Snaps

So despite knowing that Snappy Snaps is getting quite expensive nowadays, I went to one near where I was working for convenience. £10.25 for processing of a 36 exp film and 6x4 prints! Not only is that pretty outrageously expensive, but when I got home and scanned in some of the photos I noticed the negatives were badly scratched. That's Strike Three.
Strike One: Not cutting my negatives up for me and just giving me the roll taped together, whilst also printing out and trying to charge me for duplicates of photos (Mostly of my girlfriend at the time. One Hour Photo anyone?)
Strike Two: Giving me filtered and overly saturated prints (as in purple and green sky's) covered in loads of blue marks from the printer. Sorry, but your job is to process and print the pictures. Not to put your own artistic spin on my photos.
Me and Snappy Snaps are through. Three Strikes. You're out.
Kensington Town Hall
Night Bus
Turnpike Lane
Arsenal v Ipswich Town
Bar Italia
Shoreditch High Street Station

No comments: